Friday, September 21, 2012

Kid Art and Blog Hop Reminder

TGIF, friends!

What a week. 
I think I have finally ironed out my daily schedule.
Who would have thought having kids at two different schools
would cause so much of a wrinkle?

It seems we (and by "we" I mean "I") are always on the run.

Well, I have been able to get some crafting done, and so has my daughter.
She's 11 and so proud of this recent card she made - I thought I'd share it with you! 


Isn't it cute?! I helped her get the mat straight, she did everything else by herself.

She made me realize that my Cricut really is fun and I should
dust it off and USE it.

Hopefully we can squeeze more crafting time in this weekend.

If you're around blogland this weekend,
be sure to join us for Heather's 2nd Hop!


Full of inspiring work and prizes,
we hope you'll hop by!

6 comments:

  1. That is such a cute card!!!!!!! Wow!
    Your 11 year old made it?!?! I have never made a card in my life but if I did, I can guarantee you it would not turn out as well as her's.... GUARANTEED!
    LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so cute!! If I had to guess I wouldn't like an eleven year old did it!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stinkin' cute! What a great job she did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fabulous job she did!!!!!!!!! she's a card maker for sure!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your feedback! Your comments are truly appreciated.