Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Lifted

Happy Hump Day!
Here to share another Christmas card
which is also for a challenge over at Scrapbook.com.

You can find the card that was chosen for me to interpret here.



You've seen these cute little trees all over Pinterest, haven't you?
So fun, I dressed this one up with Stickles, Liquid Pearls, and some twine I found in the garage.


A little fussy cutting of some gorgeous MME makes perfect little banners.


You'd think copying a card would be easy, but it's not.
It is fun though, trying to do the original card justice.

Thanks for stopping by!

Product Information
My Mind's Eye {All Is Bright}
Spellbinders {Postage Stamp}
Studio Calico {Hexagon Mask}
Tim Holtz Distress Ink {Crushed Olive}
Stickles {Frosted Lace}
Liquid Pearls {Champagne}
October Afternoon {Witch Hazel Washi Tape}
Martha Stewart Punch {Deco Fan}



5 comments:

  1. I think you did an amazing job, seriously! I think you are so talented...I'm actually jealous! Errrr...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! The textures, patterns, and layers are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, especially the Christmas tree!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can find only one word for this ... WOW!!!! Just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your feedback! Your comments are truly appreciated.