Thursday, November 10, 2011

Christmas Mini Cards with Spellbinders

Hello, my name is Melissa and I am addicted to Spellbinders Nestabilities.
 I mean really, what can't  you do with these dies?
 Today I'll show you how I make mini cards. (They'd also make adorable gift tags, wouldn't they?)






Let's get started!

You can use any die you like, I love Labels 3 and Labels 4 for mini cards.
The Eyelet Circles set is really fun, so I'll use that one for my example.



First, take a piece of 8 1/2x11 paper and score & fold at 4 1/4.
 This way you can make up to three cards with one piece of paper.
 I love using Kraft for these little cards because it's very versatile and sturdy.




Fold your paper in half and line up with the folded edge just inside the cutting edge of the die.


Make the "sandwich" compatible with your machine and let 'er rip.


That was it! It was that easy. An adorable little mini card that you can now decorate to your heart's content.



What is your favorite Spellbinders project?








3 comments:

  1. That is very cool!! I didn't know about Spellbinders, but have since visited their website. You learn something new everyday! Love the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! I do this all the time! Yours are phenomenal~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your feedback! Your comments are truly appreciated.