Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Simple Flower Tutorial

Disclaimer: This technique has probably been done a thousand times by people in every corner of the world.
I have not seen it done before, but that does not mean it's not out there.
I'm simply sharing a fun little flower that I made a few days ago.

Handmade flowers are all the rage it seems.

What I like the most is that they can be as simple or as elaborate as YOU want them to be.

All you need to make this one is a circle punch and some scissors.
Don't have a circle punch? You can cut some circles with your Cricut.
Or you can trace the bottom of a glass and cut it out.
Just get yourself two circles that are the same size.

I'm going to let the pictures show you step-by-step how I did it since I pretty much stink at giving instructions.











^Those are kinda cute. Add something to the center and you have yourself a darling little flower.^ 







Any question, please ask. 
These are so easy and fun to make!

Once you make one you will likely make a "few" more.



Oh, and use scrap paper! You know you have tons of it.
Don't you dare cut into new paper to make these flowers,
they're perfect for using up scraps.

I hope you enjoyed the tutorial, let me know if you give it a try!







11 comments:

  1. These are super cute! Love that the last pic was of a whole pile of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute and they look simple to make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are cute and I have not seen a tut like this...will give these a try! TFS and thank you for becoming a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, these are adorable...how fun...and now they are ready to be used...perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT job! :) And you do give awesome instructions! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are very cute!! I will have to try them.

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, those are pretty! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are awesome! :) Waiting on my first one to dry! Can't wait to see how the final project looks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! I'm definitely going to try one...or two...

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY! ANOTHER reason to go buy glimmer mists :) Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your feedback! Your comments are truly appreciated.