Thursday, December 6, 2012

Sketches In Thyme - New Sketch Is Up!

Hello, Thursday!

I'm so excited to share the latest sketch from Sketches In Thyme with you.


The super fabulous sketch #95:

Say "bee". Like, say cheese. Get it? (I had title block. Does that happen to you?)
{I just noticed that I forgot to "outline" the inside of the "b". All fixed now. Oops!}

Pull-out tag for journaling:

Which is funny since my handwriting actually isn't hideous on this:

I'm pretty sure Duke wanted to eat her. Oh how we miss that goofy boy.

Won't you join us?

Link up your take on the sketch on the Sketches In Thyme blog
and be entered to win this:


Products Used:
Lily Bee Design {Stationary Linen}
The Paper Loft {Gentler Times - Party Line}
Webster's Pages {Palm Beach Girl}
American Crafts chipboard {Dear Lizzy Neapolitan}
Freckled Fawn {Grey Dot Washi Tape}
Queen & Company {Black & White Twine}
Journaling Tag from K&Company {Smash}



8 comments:

  1. Really nice layout! I love the yellow zig zag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling layout! I love the photos too.
    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, this is so sweet! Love your fun title!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures are adorable and love how you kept to a grid layout. Laura. Www.whosthischick.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cuteness!
    Love that pic of your daughter and Duke looking at each other!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your feedback! Your comments are truly appreciated.