Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Back to School

Kids are back in school today and I must say I miss them.

It was a wonderful break!

My plan was to spend the whole day playing with my new paper and making cards.

Instead I found myself hunting and killing dust bunnies and rearranging my kitchen cabinets.

I forced myself to stop that nonsense so I could share my latest card with you.


Of course it's Graphic 45!
Don't worry, tomorrow I'll have some gorgeous Webster's Pages to share.

I found the quote online and cut it with Spellbinders labels one.
Matted that with Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Squares.



The background paper is from Recollections.
I also used it to make the flower. Spellbinders Rose Creations, of course.


Those are Dollar Tree leaves and Offray ribbon.
The pearls are from Prima.

The chores are calling my name, I'll be back tomorrow with more pretties!


4 comments:

  1. Great card! Glad you stopped slaying dust bunnies long enough to play with some lovely paper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNING!!!!!!! Love the black and cream! Very elegant!

    Tell you what, I'll send you all MY dust bunnies too, since you're so good at slaying them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card! Love your rose! I've not used the spellbinder flower dies, might need to go find one :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your feedback! Your comments are truly appreciated.