Thursday, January 26, 2012

Winter Fun!

Winter?
Okay, okay. Stop laughing.
 Just because we have no winter here in sunny south Florida
does not mean I can't make fun little snowman cards!


I'm entering this one in a challenge over at 
{PTT#52-Color & Picture Inspirations Challenge}

I discovered PTT through my friend Holly's blog

If you don't follow her, you need to, because her work is AMAZING.


These cute little snowmen were leftovers from some holiday projects I did.
I added some Liquid Pearls to their little hats.
Yes, that's DoodleTwine. Isn't it fun?
I was flipping through my paper for a coordinating background
and was left speechless by the gorgeous Prima North Country that I've been hoarding.
It hurt to cut it, but I love the way it looks on this card.

The big snowflake is from Michael's,
I think it's supposed to be one of those mini tree ornaments.
The little snowflakes are re-purposed from a Christmas card I received. 
I covered them in ink (Pumice Stone) and a dot of Liquid Pearls in the center.

Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to check out 
for some fun weekly challenges!



2 comments:

  1. Love all the glittery elements! I have never tried liquid pearls---it looks like I need to! Way to reuse a Christmas card. P.S. I would send you some of our upstate NY snow if I could :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is gorgeous! I love how the red and blue create a whimsical winter card! That paper is absolutely beautiful! Good thing you put it to use rather than let it sit in a shelf somewhere! (I know the feeling, lol!) tfs!

    Isis Pinero
    www.prettypaperparfait.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your feedback! Your comments are truly appreciated.