Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

I'm so, so blessed to be the daughter of one of the most amazing men on the planet.

And to be the wife of one of the most amazing men on the planet.

I'm surrounded by wonderful fathers - my brother is one as are my brothers-in-law.

And if I could've actually picked my father-in-law, I definitely would've picked mine.

I made this card for my dad using my trusty stash of Graphic 45.



I hope you have a blessed Father's Day with the fathers in your life.
If you're missing your father I hope you're remembering him today with fond memories. 





5 comments:

  1. great card!!!! Sounds like you are indeed blessed this Father's Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel, beautifully masculine card, and the sentiment is precious, and too true.....Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card!

    Susan
    http://scrapathousandwords.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fathers day card , I love the use of the Gr 45 pieces, perfect !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your feedback! Your comments are truly appreciated.