Tuesday, November 27, 2012

All {Bundled} Up

It's Anything Goes this week at Party Time Tuesdays!

The Party Planners have a definite winter theme going on this week
with adorable images from Digital Delights and Crafty Sentiments.

My image is Snowman's Gift from Crafty Sentiments.
Isn't he the cutest?!


I colored him with Tombow markers that I got from my friend Teresa,
cut him out with a die from Spellbinders Blossom Tags & Accents set
and placed him on the "B" side of some Martha Stewart Christmas paper.

I love the bright blue color of the marker,
 so I decided to use the same color as the card base
and luckily found a few Prima gems in my stash that matched perfectly.

The All {Bundled} Up sentiment is from one of those $1 bin sets at Michael's.

Please join us with your "anything" creation!

Click here to read the rules, see the amazing design team work, and for info on our wonderful sponsors.



13 comments:

  1. Super cute! I like the non-traditional red/white/blue color scheme too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just adorable- i so love snowmen!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so dang creative!!! Love it, super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So absolutely cute!
    And I love the little touch of bling, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That red and blue look great! Not your typical Christmas colors...very cool!
    Going to go visit Party Time Tuesdays now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh darn!
      I didn't know it was just a "card" blog.
      Looks like fun but I'm not a card maker.
      Oh well!
      :0)

      Delete
  6. Very bright and cheery!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those colors too...he is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A Very Patriotic snowman--great for a military card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cute card :)
    I like the bright colours against the white papers, so crisp and clean.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your feedback! Your comments are truly appreciated.