Friday, April 6, 2012

Joyful Flower Card

TGIF!

I have a bright and cheery card today for the weekly challenge over at

This week's theme is flowers.
Oh, I can totally do that. I put flowers on pretty much everything!


Here's a peek of the inside - nice and simple . . .

The chipboard phrase is from JoAnn - their Studio112 line
and some of the fabulous Target washi tape . . .

The polka dotted paper is from Basic Grey {Little Black Dress}
and I downloaded the flower from  backtopaper.com.

I printed it in b&w, inked the leaves with
Distress Ink {Evergreen Bough}
and then covered it in Stickles {Green}.
Some Liquid Pearls {Buttercup} and
yellow glitter glue for the flower center
and I called it done!

Cute, eh?

There's still time to enter your creation,
click here for PTT#62 Flowers.







13 comments:

  1. ohh, Melissa, such a pretty card!! love the color combo!! gorgeous flower! good luck in the challenge! :)

    Happy Easter to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you and this Washi Tape!! You are killing me over here LOL...I can formally thank you for enabling me. I am going out this weekend to pick up some :-p The card is lovely! I love the polka dots! Beautiful flower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful- love the polka dot bg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how pretty!!!!!!!!! such beautiful colors, and I love the polka dots with the yellow! pretty pretty pretty!

    thanks for partying with the Party Planners this week!

    Holly PTT DT (and your friend!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty!! Love that flower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card. Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUPER CUTE Card!!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet and I love that you showed the inside too I often leave the inside blank. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so loving this card. I haven't stopped at Target yet, perhaps tomorrow :-) That daisy with it's petals turned up is beyond adorable. Great job!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great happy card love the color combo..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your feedback! Your comments are truly appreciated.